Family Community Center
Features of the Brunswick Family Community Center:
- Built on foundation of the historic Center Brunswick Two-Room School
- Over 3000 square feet of activity areas for Town residents
- Meeting room for 99 persons
- Large kitchen with indoor and outdoor serving windows
- Modern two zone heating and air conditioning system
- Built-in public address system
- Access ramp and accessible rest rooms
- Large closets for use by Town groups
- Energy efficient construction and low-maintenance exterior
- Sensors to automatically turn lights on and off depending on room occupancy
- Community Center Floor Plan
Individuals or organizations interested in scheduling an event or activity at the Brunswick Community Center may contact the Town Offices for information at 279-3461.
Brunswick Family Community Center is located at18 Keyes Lane, just off Route 7 in Center Brunswick. There is a sign on the side of the road saying "Brunswick Community Center" and a street sign saying Keyes Lane.
- From Troy - take Hoosick Street (Route 7) east. From the intersection of North/South Lake and Hoosick Street, it is 2.2 miles to the Brunswick Family Community Center. Turn right into Keyes Lane. If you go too far, you will see a Stewart's shop on your left at the intersection of Hoosick Road and Route 142.
- From the east: follow Hoosick Road (Route 7) west toward Troy until you pass the Stewart's at 7 and 142. Keyes Lane is on your left about a quarter mile past.
- Mapquest map
Download our Community Center Use Request Form or see other forms
To read the forms, you will need Adobe Reader, a free download from Adobe.